Pemiscot County Health Center
|The Pemiscot County Health Center provides a wide range of services to monitor and promote health for county residents. Along with education and information, health services are provided to men, women, children and infants regardless of income. The Center focuses directly on a wide variety of health issues, while also linking people with needed personal health services and ensuring health care when otherwise unavailable.
Pemiscot County Health Center provides:
- Annual/Seasonal Flu Clinics
- Birth Control/Family Planning Services
- Birth and Death Certificates
- Blood Pressure/Sugar Screenings/Iron Checks
- Cholesterol/PSA Screenings
- Communicable Disease Investigations
- DNA Testing
- Pre-Natal Case Management
- Home Visitations (as required)
- Immunizations/Lead Screening
- Pregnancy Tests
- STD/HIV Testing & Treatment
Our programs are confidential, professional, and non-discriminatory. Services rendered are linked with health care options when others are unavailable.